Yantai China Pet Foods Co., Ltd.
We are the leading enterprise in the Chinese pet food industry, and our mission is to accelerate its continuous and healthy development.
We are fully devoted to offering top quality, competitive prices and excellent service to grow together with our customers!
Yantai China Pet Foods Group was founded in 1998. It is a leading and top class Chinese pet food company that initiated an IPO and listed A-shares on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE), this was the first public offering by an SME in the Chinese pet industry (Stock Code: 002891).
The company has 18 subsidiary factories, all the factories are designed and built according to the standards for human consumption, and have been approved by HACCP Food Safety System. Now, the products are exported to over 50 countries, and the company has become truly global leading manufacturer of pet treats.
Since its establishment, Yantai China Pet Food Co. Ltd has been focusing on the pet food industry, adhering to the goal of “pets are our friends and part of our family ". It always puts pet’s health first, to provide high-quality healthy food for pets all over the world.
We are proud to have the following honors:
1. China Famous Trademark
2. National High-Tech Enterprise (The first company who won this in Chinese pet industry)
3. National Quality Faithfulness Enterprise
4. Vice Chairman unit of CIQ Association
5. Vice Chairman of China Gift & Leisure Products Association
6. President unit of Asian Pet Alliance
7. Vice Chairman of China Small Animal Protection Association
8. China most popular pet brand
9. Establisher of Standardization in the national feed industry
10. Rank No.1 of National Top 10 Pet Food Enterprises
Adhering to the policy that quality is life, the company has been approved by ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, HACCP Food Safety System. Additionally, the company is registered with the FDA and EU in exporting pet food, and has passed the governmental audit by DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry of Australia), CFIA (The Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and MAFF (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan). Meanwhile, the company has passed the audits of BRC, Intertek, amforiBSCI and MSC.